The transferability and evaluation guide is an eBook (which can be downloaded from this page) containing two relevant topics:
- Relevant information about the use of the developed tool in different subjects or different fields of education.
- Transfer of the developed tools (as best practice examples) to other subjects and the evaluation of this transfer.
Evaluation and Transferability Guide
Here you can download the transferability and evaluation guide. This guide explains the correct implementation of ACAT tools in various environments and how to evaluate the new created tools.
Tool Evaluation by Learners
The evaluation of the tools has been done using questionnaires. These questions focused on the feedback of learners and the emotional feeling after working with the tools.
- The tool was easy to use and work with.
- This type of tool makes it more convenient to familiarize yourself with this specific and complex subject.
- The tool helped me understand a specific and complex topic.
- The tool sparked my interest in a specific and complex topic.
- I can imagine using the tool for review and reflection.
- The comparison of a known everyday situation with a complex scientific topic made it easier to understand.
The graphics visualize efficiently that the developed tools were well appreciated and that the learners see an added value in using these tools.